Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Boy, Gabe!

This weekend we celebrated Baby Gabe's 1st Birthday! Now we have to call him Big Boy Gabe. It has been such an honor to watch him grow over the past year and we hope to celebrate many more birthdays with him. I have a feeling that it won't be too much longer before Walker and Gabe are good car buddies as I think they are both budding engineers.

We had a wonderful weekend but sadly, I left my camera at home charging and missed the photos but enjoyed all of the festivities. Deanna, Jon, Kate and Gabe, thanks for including us in your celebrations.

As I don't have any great photos from the weekend, I wanted to include a few photos of Gabe from this year... My, how he's grown.


Baby Gabe at Walker's 2nd birthday. (What a little fellow).


Look at how tall he' s gotten!

What a sweetie face.


Walker at 1. How time flies!

2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

So sweet! Thank you for being a part of everything this weekend and for letting Jenny stay with you!

Gabe & Walker are definitely on their waiy to being car buddies...but can I pray against the engineer part. :) Just kidding....

Jennifer said...

Gosh, that one year old Walker picture takes me back! It's all gone by so fast!