Today Walker started back to preschool. He is going to go 4 days a week in the 2 year old class. I don't know what I am going to do with all of my spare time (but I am sure that I will fill it up quick!). Walker went right into his new classroom without a hitch but when I came to pick him up, things went downhill a little bit. I asked him what he did at school and he said "hit kidz" and "I saw-wee". Apparently Walker was practicing for the WWF with Griffin and Grayson but no eyeballs were poked out so I guess we can call it a good day. That aside, we are looking forward to a good year and can't wait to go back to school tomorrow.
Griff and Walker 1st day of One Year Olds

Griff and Walker 1st day of 2 year olds

2 comments:
I just made a very similar post! I still can't quite believe that we're on year #2!
What a difference a year will make! I LOVE comparison pictures...so cute! How did the rest of the week go???
Post a Comment