Friday, July 25, 2008

Babies and Big Fish

Today Miss Saywa and Daydee Madeline were kind enough to spend the afternoon with Walker while I went to do a craft project with the boys at the St. Marys Methodist Boys Home. Walker loves Daydee Madeline and Miss Saywa. Daydee Madeline is a little dolly and the prettiest little girl I know. Thanks Miss Saywa and Daydee Madeline!!



In fishier news, this Friday and Saturday, Daddy has been fishing in the Jacksonville King Fish tournament. Today Daddy caught a mighty big fish and Walker went with Big Mama to see it when Daddy's boat came in. Daddy said that Walker thought the fish looked pretty cool when it was in the cooler but as soon as Daddy picked it up, Walker wanted nothing to do with it.


"Maybe if I don't look at it, the fish will disappear."


"I'm still not looking!"

Congrats to Daddy on his big catch!

No comments: