Monday, July 28, 2008

Playtime with Toddlers at Playtime Toddler

Today we met our friends Griffy, Kate!! and Daydee Babe for some indoor recreation at Playtime Toddler. For some reason, Walker was off-the- wall, kooky-crazy this morning. He was pushing other kids, yelling at his blocks when they fell and generally being a little terror. I guess I forget sometimes that he is two and this is what two year olds do. We spent most of the morning in time out and apologizing to other toddlers.

Playtime Toddler closes for lunch so we all headed to Chik-fil-A, where Walker continued his kooko-crazies. Kate!! and Griffy kind of stared at him like, "who is this kid?" but after kicken nuggets, we headed back to Playtime Toddler and Walker returned to his senses (somewhat).

The cutest part of Playtime Toddler is that Walker and Griffy both adopted little baby dolls and played with them for the rest of the afternoon. Walker fed the baby in a high chair, fed her a bottle on the floor and then put her in a shopping cart and carted her around the gym. I think he's ready to be a big brother!!

Here are a few pictures from our day:


Griff gets ready for the family business.


Daydee Babe looks for a good magazine.


Look at those long legs!!


Griff shows that he's ready to be a big brother!


A rare moment when all four kids are together and no one is crying!


Thank you Ginger, Griff, Deanna, Kate!! and Daydee Babe for a great day!!

2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

We had lots of fun too! As for Walker...you are just spoiled having such a calm and easy toddler...welcome to our world for a day! :) I'll talk to you tomorrow...

Jennifer said...

I second Deanna's comment-that was a teensy slice of our normal day!

I love all these pictures. Our kids have gotten so big!