Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Time and the Swimmin' is Easy

Walker spent the first two weeks of July in the Water Babies class at the Aquatic Center. The class was in the evenings so Daddy and Walker could enjoy the classes together. Walker is quite a cautious fishy but he still loved Water Babies. He learned to jump off the side of the pool and go underwater, how to swim with a fun-noodle and mostly, how to hang onto Daddy's neck saying "Gotchoo Daddy! Gotchoo Daddy."


Daddy trying to convince Walker to take the plunge.


Gotchoo Daddy! Gotchoo Walker!


Walker fun-noodles his way across the pool with Miss Amy.


Walker gets his diploma from Miss Amy on the last day of class.

Our proud graduate with his swimming certificate.
This is his new favorite smile but I think he looks like he is going to bite someone.


We had so much fun at "swimming school" and we can't wait to practice our mad skills!

3 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

I love the last picture!

Jennifer said...

That big grin picture is my new all time favorite Walker picture. I think it even beats the bunny ears one!

Terri Sarratt said...

I love this blogging thing and how it lets me visit with Walker whenever I'm missing him. Yeah for technology!!