Today was Two Buddies Day for Walker and Daddy. I had to go to a shower for the Methodist Boys Home so Daddy and his buddy, Walker, were on their own. 1st stop... Lowe's Home Improvement, of course. Where else would real men want to spend man time?
Walker LOVES Lowes the way some kids love Toys'R'Us. He loves to cruise the aisles in the "race cart" and he is fascinated with all of the power tools and the "nutz and boats" on the hardware aisle. You really should see how wide his eyes get when he sees the tractor/lawnmower aisle. He is 100% boy.
On this trip, Daddy bought Walker his very own nut and bolt to play with. Fun times. After Lowe's the boys went to a cookout party (or potty as W calls it). Below is video of Walker talking about his day.
And his new "toy"...
3 comments:
I LOVE the videos!!
OMG! WalkerWorks NPW. Lovin' these!
Can he be any more boy?!? I love the videos! :)
Post a Comment