In this first blog posting, I am going to introduce everyone to Walker's Top 20 Favorite things. I listed his top 20 in alphabetical order because he really doesn't have a "favorite" favorite (with perhaps the exception of Kate, who he will always tell you is his favorite.) Please keep visiting our blog as I plan to keep a fairly current archive of Walker's life.
1. All Aboard Choo Choos (Walker at Day out with Thomas)

2. Anny with Walker at the Beach
3. Aunt Catie and Uncle Scott (and Clarke and Lois Goggies)
4. Big Mama and Books
5. CARS!! (and Daddy at Disneyworld Aug. 07)
6. Chip and Gay (at Jacksonville Beach)

7. Daddy (with Walker at Waterfront Park)

8. Daydee Gabe (Kate's daydee brother)
9. Daydee Madeline

10. Deanna (with Kate and Daydee Gabe)

11. Eemaw (Christmas in the Park Dec. 07)
12. Ginger (with Walker at the pony farm)

13. Griffin (or as Kate calls him, "Grisson")

14. Kate (the little girl on the BIG elephant)
15. McDonald's Thursdays with Griffin and Kate
16. Mommy (at Walker's 2nd birthday)
17. Mr. Kiss and Miss Saywa (minus Miss Saywa)
18. Playgrounds (with the lovely Kate)
19. Pop Pop (at Christmas in the Park Dec. 07)

20. Swimming Pools (Swim Lessons, July 08)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! (Though I am a little sad about Kate as Griffin's replacement! Darn those feminine wiles start early!)
Awwww, so adorable!
I hope y'all are doing well!! Tell your mom that I said hello the next time you talk to her. We gotta get together sometime soon!
This is SUCH a great idea! Loved seeing all the pics . . . and Kate. And Walker on the slide . . . and Kate. And Walker and Mater and . . . oh, wait, that's Daddy, not Kate.
Phoebe, this is so wonderful. We are SOOOOO excited about this. Thank you!!!!!
xxx
Hehehe...Kate LOVES that she has such powers over Walker! :) And, he must be doing something right because he is her current favorite!
Post a Comment